Complete download and installation instructions are emailed to you
after you order. Below is a picture view of the same process. If you
also desire to see the pattern set installation instructions,
1. Click the download link found in your email message sent to you
after you order. Your Internet browser should open and display a dialog
box to allow you to save the file to your local disk, as shown in the
2. Click Save.
Remember the folder you saved the file in--write it down if you have to.
In this example, the folder is C:\Temp.
3. Choose Start->Programs->Windows Explorer to open Windows Explorer.
4. Browse to the folder where you saved the installation executable
(in step 2.) In our example, Windows Explorer looks like the following
5. Double-click the FC112.exe
executable to start the Self-Extractor, as shown in the following
6. Enter your password provided in your “Your Crochet Designs
Order” email. Click OK to
start the installation process.
7. Once the software installation is complete, you will see the
Filet Crochet 11 icon on your desktop and a Filet Crochet item added to
your Start -> Programs menu. You can either double-click on the Filet
Crochet 11 icon or select it from your Programs menu to bring up Filet